Thank You, Everyone

Thank you for supporting Musings & Quips of an Artist.
Happy Thanksgiving everywhere around the world.
I want to thank all the people around everywhere.
:]




It has been an amazing experience watching an idea I never thought I would do and bringing it in motion that keeps on growing each year. I am close to 2k views so keep peeping it even higher.
I hope to bring more high quality content coming your way. Another thing to celebrate since December 2013 this month has been the highest grossest views ever. And keeps going because the month isn't over yet,


I've been dazzled throughout it all seeing the viewer map highlight places around the world.


Shout out to...
my top countries by readers is

The Usa -My home Country and there are a lot same but different people across the nation here.
I wish everyone would have a chance to see the world and not be have narrow thinking of being selfish and wonder why other people can't be like them. The world needs healing not festering misunderstandings. Just love no questions asked.

One of my ex-best friends who used to make fun of my lack of navigation skill harassed me about that and made me feel terrible and dumb. Until someone pointed it out to me how many times have you gone to other countries and made your way back before the age of 12 with no parents around? You are a world traveler you know? Don't let anyone put you down ever again.
Honestly I can't count how many times I crossed the Atlantic Ocean,

I have slow navigation skill but can make my way back home from anywhere. I didn't break down in an Arizona airport...one state away. I will still refuse to answer that person's call. Don't blame me for your hatred of yourself. You have to Love you for you. Learn to.
This isn't mine an example of what I see. A google analytic map

Hey Russia - I remember when were little this scientist from Russia taught us how to say Whatz suup? in Russian. (Early millennium slang) I still know how to say it but google translate will butcher the spelling and possibly make me something I shouldn't say in one way.

Hallo Deustchland - My second home Country. I experienced a special part of my life there. I miss the food and the people I have met there. :[

And around the world. 
I'm glad to feel the love and support. Having each part of the world map highlighted is spectacular. I hope to see so much more and visit a lot of places.

Also I have received a letter from Alaska a long while back! Y'all keep it real and have it rough up there. I would've been half Alaskan perhaps if my dad didn't trade to go to the Philippines instead. It has been taking a long time to fulfill your request and I have been working on it. If I ever made a promise I keep them. I take them too seriously. I will get to it.

Peace out Aa! Hope you are doing well and haven't put down your pencil. It is rough keep persisting and drawing. Keep your passion alive.

It would be cool to have a box like that




~

When I first setup the blog with the template I practically had no content.
It puzzled me of what to write about I left a blank spaces for a year or two.
Then it hit me
Then it snapped write just simply write about the things you like and have learned being a self taught artist with help on the way,
Simple Concept of what I do here.

I like many things and sometimes I never get a chance to talk about a lot of things because people don't have time to talk in depth conversations everyday. Or we forget to say things. Or one trick you know not many people may think of doing.

I thought at some point I would run out of ideas to write about. But I haven't yet.
Musings & Quips won't stop until I run out of ideas and topics to talk about.
:>







View from drawing group the Tajma Garage as Sherrie says
we draw in this large garage converted studio during some of the week days

James Paick - Uncharted 2 

Okage Shadow:King



My desk from about a couple months ago





Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and giving me feedback.
I hope to bring so much more to the future!
Much Love & Peace
-Krisana P. Hall























0 comments:

Post a Comment