24

08/26/2015
Accidently deleted most of the posts from this month.


It has been an eventful week. I celebrated my 24th birthday. Got more experience points and leveled up. I feel like I have a fresh perspective on a lot of things, more refined, look the best I have looked  and feel more mature and grew a few milometers.  I had a lot of fun. Everyone wanted to spoil me with I didn't get much candy this year but an abundance of home cooked meats, a scratch card and long island iced teas and other interesting trinkets. Summer is nearing to an end and its ending perfectly to get ready ready for the fall and focus on new projects. 


I like to improve and progress as a person. I think of try to grow to the point that I cannot get along with the persona of who I was last year and so fourth.

So I really want to focus and do so much more!
Its like they say its you are either: Running from something, standing still or running toward something.







I got the art of Journey out of a gift card my sister got me. Its one of the most beautiful games ever, art, design, story, gameplay. In the next week or so I'll have a review along with a video. Also the book has an augmented reality where 3d models come to life with an app through a tablet or phone. I'm excited to share my Journey!




One of the last epic vacations I did this summer. Just got back from the road I went to go see a broad way musical at the Denver Performing arts in one of the Opera houses. I've never fully seen a Broadway production but it was an awesome life experience.



I went to go see The Book of Mormon. It was fantastic. Brilliant and jaw hurting hilarious. I didn't find out until after it was written by the south park writers. Its a satire so if you are one of those people who gets offended easily it isn't for you.

This was an epicly fun week with my birthday and going on a small road trip and made new memories.
I just got this new terrible habit of photobombing people's selfies with peace signs.  And then be wack enough trying to take one in an elevator with other people before the doors opened.





















Lace up K
Wanted to show off my oxford heels/















Pinay Represents







0 comments:

Post a Comment