Jupiter!!

I've been waiting all week....Today's Tonight is the perfect night.

I'm totally excited for tonight June 10th. Jupiter and it's 4 large moons they will be visible and it will be so close that you can see it with good binoculars or small telescope. I haven't been this excited for something in awhile...I'm losing sleep over this. :>

I've said this a million times but Jupiter and its four large moons Callisto, Europa, Ganymede and Io through a telescope is probably the most beautiful thing I've seen that took my breath away.  Man I'm more excited about this than E3 this year. Nasa says depending on your equipment you might be able to see cloud banding and or the red spot!! I was blown away without seeing the bands!


There is a lot going on with planet sightings this month!

Stay tuned!

Screenshot of Sky & Telescope Website














































































0 comments:

Post a Comment