Washi Tape Usefulness

I hope everyone is enjoying their 3 day weekend. I know I am!
Napping, video games, pizza, binge watching Game of Thrones, drawing and restarting my exercise regimen with friends.

The other week I discovered washi tape. Before I didn't really know what it was. I looked into it more and it is a decorative light paper tape, primarily used for arts and crafts. It is not as durable as other tapes.

I'm not really into crafts. But am a sucker for marbled items and cute stuff.  Yet recently I found a washi tape design pack that I liked and started using it for helping identify electronics. The washi tape has been primarily useful for my wacom pen.

I have this bad habit when I take a break from my computer that I will walk around with it in my house. The wacom pen is black and when a lot of electronics are black and somehow how a lot of your furniture is dark it tends to get misplaced constantly. Unfortunately my vision is not that good. Depending on where I misplaced it can time to find it again.

This is my only pen that goes with this tablet. I broke the other backup pen I had. But wrapping the pen end with washi tape, spruces it up and makes it brighter so I can see where I misplace it when I take breaks!

Hope this tip helps!
























































Anthem of the shorties









0 comments:

Post a Comment