After Dark 8



Greg Moon Art
109A Kit Carson Road
Taos, NM 87571

March 23: Opening Reception 5-8PM
The exhibition runs March 23rd-April 13th.


One of my favorite galleries is the Copper Moon Gallery here in Taos, NM.

A few years back I went to one of their art show receptions.
I was throughly impressed and amazed with the work there.
I'll admit I took one of each available free postcard of the exhibit for my wall collection.

         A few months ago Greg Moon came into the shop to get work for a poster done.
I recognized the art style and worked on resizing a reference photo.
I'm pretty shy at times and I was not going to say anything besides normal cashier banter. I have my days when I'm bolder and more talkative...Well my boss came in from the back and remembered what I said about his exhibit and said, "Krisana is an artist and went to your art exhibit. She really liked it."
I was forced to have social interaction. I was embarrassed to be thrown under the bus, but it paid off. We had a lovely conversation about art and the gallery co-owner is actually one of my former teachers at the local college.

 Even though the opening reception is this upcoming Saturday I was surprised not to see much information about the show.

Well I hope to see y'all there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment