New Chapter





Today was a new chapter in my life. Renewed hope and fresh start.
I got my first full-time 9-5 art job. As a Graphic Designer at a local print shop. 

The shock and excitement is still seeping in. I am a firm believer of the concept of if something is too good to be true...it generally is in work, love, life and coupons. I have more time to pursue my arts and in the future make video games.  It is a step to where I want to be at. 

There is more to life than working a job you are miserable at. I've been unhappy at my current job for a few years. I've been extremely patient and waited for the right opportunity for something better. Definitely has been an emotional journey with numerous highs and lows.

Things will get better and go up from here.  

Thank you!
-K













































































0 comments:

Post a Comment