Back at it & More DMC5 Mayhem



After a month or so I got back into the weekly portrait drawing group. Yay! 















A bit rusty and took awhile to get back in gear but I made it through!
Erased my initial sketch and started over.




Right now I am working on two new pieces for an art show and such next month.
Probably next week I'll go more in detail about the upcoming events.







More Devil May Cry 5 news! I am so excited and hyped for this game. Never predicted this game would ever be released or made.

The designs in this game look SSSensational! SSSick! Devil May Cry 1 is my favorite out of all of 5 released so far. The concepts and uniqueness in that game is still awesome to me. Everyone likes #3 but #1 has a special place in my heart.  The ghost and the library are reamped designs! I can't wait for this game to blow my socks off. Some other time I'll have to go in specific detail of why that is one of my favorite games. :)




I admit I got the Devil Trigger song same day I saw the reveal trailer. 
Listened to it a ridiculous amount of times.
Cleaned my house listening to this ish. 
And I'm still not sick of this song. 

Maybe because I associate the song to the hype and excitement of this game.
It probably will be the battle theme every time you encounter a regular enemy.
Man this is the game your parents are worried about you
sitting and swaying back and fourth in a dark room 
playing this game and chanting about defeating demons. >__>
I can't help but sing and "dance" along.
 Least nobody can watch me anymore play this series.
Haha I get way into it. 




Pull my devil trigger!~
Embrace the darkess that's within me~
No hiding in the shadows anymore~























































0 comments:

Post a Comment