1 Year



Well I do.  It kinda started the 2nd of September but technically it was the night of the 6th of September. 

 It has been a year since I moved to Seattle for a change of scenery and more career opportunity. 


I started my journey a day later than planned. I was running on a lack of sleep altered state, I realized it wasn't safe to start driving cross country. I have a high tolerance for driving, but if you are tired best to not chance it. I can drive 8-12 hours, around there is when I get tired. 

It took me longer to pack and clean the apartment I lived 5 years in. Then there was also the factor there were a few last people I did not get a chance to say goodbye to. I didn't realize I had so many friend and families I got adopted into. One of my friends joked that her parents treated me better than her at times. I even got money on my birthday from those parents. 

Honestly I never liked the place that I lived at but the people and connections I made there was made it bearable and wonderful. But then every place I lived at I at least had 1 lifelong friend, where I come back to town we have fun. 


Here I thought moving here to Seattle I would find myself, complete that entire journey. Boy was I wrong. Still I find myself asking so many questions and still am on that journey to find myself and find those answers. Even thought I am in a different chapter in my life. There has been so many highs and lows. The quest to find yourself seems like it is a continual journey. 































0 comments:

Post a Comment