Got Milk? Sketch

 The bane to my existence is losing my surface pro pen, I'll find it sometime today... I hope. Don't have a backup pen for that one. So instead sketched with Sepia Prismacolor Col-Erase pencil & Moleskine sketchbook. 

I've been super busy with some rush jobs and having normal deadlines back to back. But popped in a drawing session google meetup tonight. I've gotten to the point I hate doing rush jobs unless I like the client and I'm getting paid mega well for it. These days I try not to bring extra stress into my life or completing assignments last minute. Been there done that. 

Sometimes the ways I come up with ideas is just random. Random connections just connect. Its like changing channels on TV. Skips arounds and then settle on something.  I don't mind sharing ideas with other artists because most of the time they'll create something different than I would. Someone was drawing a Post Apocalyptic nurse and I'm going to use the prompt as well. But my idea is different than what they had going on.


I was drinking milk...and then I kind of want to get Breath of the Wild game but then don't because it is a long open world game. Do I have time for it? Not much. It'll take forever to beat the game and I still have games from the summer sale I stockpiled.
 
Then I thought about Got Milk? and Link with Lon Lon Ranch
Ran out of space because I drew in the corner of a smaller formatted sketchbook. 
I'll complete this digitally.


Thought about a random rapper pose and drew it. 
Not totally sure what I want to do with this yet.






Songs I've been Vibin' to this week

0 comments:

Post a Comment