Brawler Kings & Encouragement

 


Last week I heard from a good friend Zero Two whom sometimes we don't talk for years but it's always great to hear what he's up to. He put together a world class team to work on an interactive audio book. 

You can support Zero Two's Brawler Kings - Star: Lost in the Shadows on Indiegogo & Website

When I offer encouragement it is genuine nor do I tell everyone the same exact thing like a catch phrase. 

One point I made is sometimes when you are close to the finish line is when you want to give up. Or you truly don't realize how far you've come. Even if the project doesn't meet its goal or isn't financed now, it WILL happen at some point. The pieces, foundation and groundwork is are there. Asking numerous well know celebrities to work on your project is daunting, he was able to do it.  

Honestly I was feeling down myself last week and was surprised I was able to offer encouragement from where I was at mentally. Then the positivity of encouragement encouraged myself as well. I stopped moping about the thing I was moping around about.

The more you learn and know about your craft the less you realize you do not know about things. With Graphic Design I've gotten better with dealing with Imposter syndrome but it still creeps in from time to time. The is my work good enough? The perceptual cycle of self loathing and feeling of ineptitude. 

During these tough times we have to encourage, motive, love and bring peace in this dark times we're going through!

Take Care!

-K












Love Yourself - Rome Fortune ft. Toro Moi

Drown - Redveil feat. Donte Thomas & D'mari Harris

Candy Choppa - Warrenisyellow ft. Chasu

Funny Thing - Thundercat

Cyanide Remix Daniel Caesar ft. Koffee

Groove - Kalisway

Can We Jim-E Stack ft. Kacy Hill


0 comments:

Post a Comment