Insecure Season 4

While the world is going to chaos and people staying at
home more....Well, everyone has a tv show that is so good you can't get your friends to watch it.

One of my favorite tv shows I can't get anyone else to watch is Insecure. This show is so funny and can make you cry at times.

Last year I had a week left on my HBO subscription and decided to watch it with the time I had left. I always saw ads for this show and heard songs from it too. I was not disappointed, instantly hooked. Watched the 3 seasons in like a week. I actually watched it twice in that week....

I don't really care for slice of life dramas but I LOVE this show. The acting the writing the comedy beats, Issa's raps in mirror. Honestly me being a brown person and seeing a relatable brown cast that isn't a stereotype is refreshing.

The characters are human, even the main character Issa does dumb stuff that you want to yell at her about her designs. You forget the title of the show is insecure and the actors show you what they are insecure about, and that is the theme of the show.

The soundtrack is PheNomNIAL! The main reason why I starting watching this show is because I would add a lot of the songs from the soundtrack into my personal playlist. Sometimes the music was so good I had to stop the episode and find out what the song was. On the Wine down segments there is another layer of authenticity while the show is based and shot in L.A they only play West coast hip hop and R&B.





Watch Her
Season 4 premiere trailer launched a month ago.

I am more excited about Season 4 than Final Fantasy 7 Remake, I might even cancel 
my pre-order for that game! I think I'm going to watch the series again before the premiere. 






Related image


Team Daniel or Lawerence it is so hard to decide! Torn between the two....or three. Everyone has a Daniel in their life that is from the hot past and can get it at anytime but Lawerence when he is on point is hot too. And Dro omg you need to stay away from those kinds of men despite the strong pheromones, the literal hot mess that is a total messy disaster that happens to be hot.




This trailer came out the other day.



My coping mechanism is humor by either being a clown or watching funny videos. I find this hilarious right now this is my life no man, no job. But it is s'aw good vibes. If my life was: Hollywood, glamorous and overdramatized, and everyone is hot, my bestie and I would be like Issa and Molly. Except we both switch roles from time to time of which 
character we are more like.



Wash your hands and um don't touch
your face too

Things are looking up despite the world in chaos right now.
The things I want to do, that held me back aren't so much. Changes and opportunity comes when you aren't expecting it and don't necessarily plan for them. Sometimes life is a risk and you can either rise to the occasion or complain about the changes you wanted but didn't act on it when the time came. It just so happened things might happen earlier than I had planned.


Anyway just hope and pray for peace and love. Don't fight your neighbor for toilet paper.



0 comments:

Post a Comment