Digital Sketch Dump

Sketch Dump

Some digital sketches, here and there. I have paper sketches too but sometimes I lose track of them. >__> I have a bad habit of drawing on things besides my sketchbook anything that is in front me, like sticky notes.

I didn't win that competition the other week but I think I got 10 votes, so I was happy about that.
I'm no good in hustling likes. In the end it helped reignite my paint spark.

Slowly I'm getting back in the groove with painting, and am trying some new techniques There are times when you are in a rut you either keep doing the same thing or try something new or combine the two.



 


Along with my newsprint and charcoal I tried painting
live figure drawing on the ipad with procreate app. Less than 25 mins for this pose.
It isn't great but it is something. The proportions are off but but value and color it reads from far
away, so that is progress. Also getting used to the interface. :]






























0 comments:

Post a Comment