Inktober 2019 Week 1

Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7 -Emotion is Anger/Annoyance


For the most part I've been doing Inktober daily. Practicing different emotions/head angles with different video game characters. It helps to keep a similar theme and these drawings are as big as a 3x3 sticky note. Some days are better than others.

I like to use Copic multiliners and Strathmore Marker Paper. I ran out of Strathmore Marker Paper so I'm currently using large sheets of Bristol paper from Strathmore.






Day 1 Aeris from Final Fantasy 7





Day 2 Tifa from Final Fantasy 7
 



Day 3 ^ Cloud





Day 4 Barret from Final Fantasy 7. His new design has him rocking sunglasses at night in a land of no sunlight.Doki Doki Barret...dude has a left gun arm that looks ridiculous in HD.  He looks like he came from one of those rehydrating face washing commercials. Idk the more I worked on it looked like a younger version of my dad with hair, which is a strange concept. 


Day 5  Red from Transistor
Day 6 Transistor Sword

Finally beat this game this past weekend. Game took a sudden turn to one of those sad happy endings. Funny on Saturday after doing most of what I needed to do, I sat down to play this game and somehow 3 hours or so passed and I didn't notice until it was starting to get dark.




Day 7(Today) Nero from Devil May Cry 4-5
Nero isn't an annoying punk anymore and his character design and move sets seem cooler in this game. Just got DMC5 today, its not as fun yet because I haven't unlocked any cool moves that let you fly around the screen.
















































































0 comments:

Post a Comment