Ni No Kuni Inked Sketch


More progress of the Ni No Kuni sketch. Inked with Copic multiliner brown .01 and .03

It has gotten to the point like work as a Graphic Designer, I have to either a notepad or sticky note to keep up and remember artwork I need to do and complete. My short term memory of what is in my sketchbook suffers. Once I actually focus I'm pretty quick in drawing and execution. Like my mentor says try to not work on something too long or you can overwork it and waste time as well.


A drawing I did last year around this time. I like to look at milestones in work improvement.
I used to hate inking, but I enjoy it now. My lines are juicer and smoother.
And awareness of line sensitivity and spacial depth. Bolder lines to the front and thiner lines in the back.

Beautiful part of this stage I can totally mess up and try again.
I can use a scan and re-print the drawing. 


Inktober is coming up next week. This year I hope to keep up with the daily challenges daily, instead of starting mid-month and finishing later.

























































0 comments:

Post a Comment