Far Out Sessions Art Show



After the second time someone came in to print this poster and explained what the event was I was fascinated.  And will go! One of the last times I went for dinner also got dragged into dancing...that same morning I went to Physical Therapy for my legs and such! I was sore and not very flexible. The best I could do was wave my arms around like I actually cared!

I was told the dress code was a joke.


I've been working in the printing business for awhile and surprisingly I don't look or pay attention to people's photos or events unless something catches my eye. It is a common misconception that I'm genuinely interested in what I am seeing. For me its a very small percent.

After seeing numerous: event posters x amount of grandmas I don't know talk about their grandsons or the girl with her bathroom selfies sending it to her six prison boyfriends or the self proclaimed iphone expert photographer who thinks Lightroom is the most powerful photo manipulation software out there...(*Ahem its Photoshop. LR is a toned down version more user friendly addition.) Or the thousandth legal document or vacation photo. I wouldn't get any work done if I snooped at everyone's documents and photos!
















This past week I've been obsessed with the game Persona 5...I've put like 30 hours into the game and I only got it last Thursday. >__> It is that good. Usually I'm disciplined with how long I play games. 12 hour binge and loosing sleep over this is no good. <___<

This is huge because I grew up watching and eventually playing the Final Fantasy series. At some point usually FF and Persona fans get into it with debates with which one is better. As someone on the FF side of things I can definitely say FF is weird. The story is generally up its own douche about being convoluted and complicated it does not make any sense. The FF games I tend to like the un-numbered installments like 4 Heroes of light and Crystal Chronicles.

Everything is flawless: the character design, combat system, story  and the music is good but I don't understand the lyrics 97% of the time. Apparently it is a 100hr+ game. Haven't played something that long in a long time.




























This is one of my favorites























0 comments:

Post a Comment