WIP Silent Spring Painting

Its like 3 degrees outside.

Work in Progress

This probably is 80 percent done. Hopefully I'll get this one done this week.
Theres some other stuff in the queue as well. Seriously updating my portfolio.
It is all over the place and not streamlined.

The last bit is always rough because when do you call a painting finished?
More than once I got carried away with the snow effect it was a total blizzard.
You couldn't see anything.


I kind of want to go for a creepy feeling.
Ghosty chilly thing.


Based off and my interpretation of the song Silent Spring by Massive Attack.
It's interesting Elizabeth Fraser sings in a different method
that doesn't make any sense but she is singing in english.
And with my bad hearing I hear something way out there.

 


Screenshots here and there.



Now I have a cool trick I started to do with my reference photos which I'll share later.

Crazy now I have a computer that can handle what I throw at it. I have 70+ ps layers and layer effects.  >__>; The way I work digitally is different from my traditional work.











































0 comments:

Post a Comment