The Only Fred Art Show

It is October and you have received a friendly reminder it is October!




Oi I have to remind myself this event is this week! It was discussed a few months ago and its slipped from my mind to mention it earlier. I've been working a lot and too much... To the point I don't remember what day of the week it. One of my friends poked some fun at me last week when I said in a serious thinking tone, "Tomorrow when its Friday I'm going to go see the art exhibit again." After a brief pause my friend mentioned, "Uh you do know it is Friday today right?" Until it was mentioned it did not occur to me that it was indeed Friday. Thankfully I didn't have to go that day, I ended up going a different day because the exhibit ran for a few more days.




Back on point I am bringing up is that THIS Friday the October 5th my friend from the drawing group Fred Burns is having a solo art show reception from 5:00-8:00pm at the Stables Gallery in Taos, NM. The exhibit also runs until the 14th 10:00 to 6:00pm

He draws these ginormous drawings with pastels. Usually 24x36 inches. And he does these in our 3 hour Drawing Sessions! I heard its quite an experience to be in a room full of them. Pretty intense.


It was cool and interesting I learned a bit more about Fred reading the pamphlet, that he takes inspiration from the past in a different way I do.










I've been slacking with posting and such but I have so much to share and write!
Have to catch up on it soon.
Until then Thanks for reading!
-K


































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment