Uncharted Fan Film





Practically my favorite line from Naughty Dog's Uncharted 2.
I quote this game a lot. 
I have to say I'm flattered.


It is difficult to name my top favorite video game...If I had to list one Uncharted 2 would
be like my ultimate favorite. I played the game like 5 times. Beat it on Crushing mode. Never skipping a cutscene. Obtained a Platinum achievement trophy for the game. Played countless hours of multiplayer and was feared as [D!E] S******* People were in for a surprise when I did not suck as expected with my clan tag.





As far back as 2007 with rumors of a Uncharted movie in production fans demanded that Nathan Fillion play the role of Nathan Drake. Heck the guy is a spitting image of Drake and has the charm and goofyness of the character.


Well a fan made Uncharted short film was released on today.
The film was directed by Allan Ungar starring Nathan Fillion as Nathan Drake.

Go check it out!
It was AWEsome!

For a short film it was full of action, jokes, trivia history and figuring out secret codes. :]
The little details of in game camera angles was a real treat in the combat sequences.
It would be awesome to see it feature length. This game is based off of action movie cliches and flipping into something good. Wonder how a game based off movies turned into a movie would turn out? This rendition in my opinion was fantastic.

Too bad Hollywood hasn't figured out what makes a good video game based movie.


Check it out!


Sic parvis magna!













































One of my favorite songs as a kid












0 comments:

Post a Comment