Painting lvl up

This past month or so I haven't been feeling as well and have been resting and sleeping tremendously. Before this I had not painted for a month. One thing I do remember is having a lot of dreams of oil painting.

Weird and interesting enough numerous time in my life where something is pivotal I dream of painting. Watching myself paint as a bystander. I can never see the painting because I am blocking it. Depending on my mood I finish the painting in peace or have a nightmare that I feel extremely frustrated and cannot finish the painting despite my best efforts.

My in dream painting as paid off and I was able to paint quickly and accurately despite not oil painting for like a month!













This last Saturday's work. Painted in less than 2 hours.


The natural light of the studio kept changing so hence the small differentiation in color.

Almost done! 
A few tweaks and touchups to go. 












This was my first painting back after being absent at the drawing group for a month. My friends were surprised I painted quickly despite being always ate for the group. 

Strange, it was weird for some reason painting this guy reminded me of my dad who is also bald and has a mustache. 
































































0 comments:

Post a Comment