Venus Sights & InSOMnia

These last few weeks have been some highs and lows and the Fall Arts show and the Paseo were interesting. Have some detailed stories I will have to write about next few posts or so.

Paseo Light Show. Or whatever they called it this year. It rained a lot.
The main thing only in the last couple of days I realized I 'm suffering from insomnia. I would never wish it upon someone even if they were my enemy. Then again I am an INFP, I don't think I do have any but if I did I think made peace with them. With the insomnia its from another issue.

 I have been extremely grumpy and on edge, and un-pleasant to be around. Always have taken advantage of falling asleep whenever I wanted even under any condition whether it be espresso, red bull, coffee in the front of the class or even stressed.

Finally I have a solution to get sleep.  I'm so happy right now TT__TT
Nothing wrong with waking up and playing video games in the middle of the night. It is really annoying if it happens at a predictable pattern and you would rather be sleeping.






Eariler this month Venus was visible in the wee early morning hours.
 Venus always demands to be seen and she is on the right. Took awhile to figure out what the left most star or planer was, I knew it could not have been Mercury because it very is fleeting. I've only seen Mercury twice in my life.

One of my friends at the drawing group helped determine I saw Regulus and Sirius on the left. Even gave me some pointers I did not know about viewing certain phenomena.  It was awesome to talk to another star head.

Fall and the transition to winter is exciting to see the gas giants Saturn and Jupiter.
Mars is ok but I'm more hyped with Saturn and Jupiter.  Seeing Jupiter and its moons being like one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen and experienced. Changes your life kind of moments. Literally takes your breath away.














































Practically every club I went to played this song when I was 21. 
I get lyrics wrong a lot when I listen to something and this is an example
I thought Bruno was saying this next exit is paradise.
Was told Krissy he ain't saying next exit to paradise.  






0 comments:

Post a Comment