Hello August

Hello! August is here now.
What is up world?!
I've been sick with a bad cold for the last few weeks.
Pretty much asleep for most of that time.
People are like why are you wearing a scarf in the middle of the summer?
Yes I was terribly cold then hot then cold then hot hot cold.
Finally starting to feel better.
Yay!
No more feeling like its Antarctica. Goodbye chills and fevers.
Fatigue, and grumpyness.

One of these days I'll have to share why I have this weird
 unconventional superstition of why I don't like to go to the doctor.
 It's pretty much my creative active imagination ran rampant.
It won't come true but I have this strange belief it is totally true.

Now Now I'm getting back to drawing and painting!
And writing of course sometime this week for sure.






































































0 comments:

Post a Comment