Studio Snapshot

I love colors.
Have about 300+ Illustration Art Markers. And the collection continues. Been at this for 11 years.
Prismacolor, Copic, Tombow.

Colors in full effect.
[Insert cool Montage Music]
           Or
[Final Boss Music Round 1]
And then
[Mid boss music Organs included]


Aieee Got Work to Do...! as the Isley Brothers say.

And defintely more sleep in my life.
I'm so tired. My jokes aren't even near remotely funny anymore.



The funny crazy thing. Like paint on a palette looks random but  when I place a marker down and keep it in a certain place on my desk I remember where it is and will continue to place it at that same spot once I put it down someplace. Looks disastrous but its organized chaos of my homemade jigsaw puzzle.





Before Carnage was let lose.
It was a peaceful day until the markers were assembled....





Somehow sometime this week we hit the views of 5,555+!!!
Time for another overdue kiriban!

Thank you so much. Words cannot express how happy I am to share my love of art and hobby of  dabbling in writing on Musings & Quips of An Artist. I am truly grateful.

Thank you I will continue to grow and expand with all of the loving support!

-K





















































I've been following this Artist Mura Masa for a few years and last month
or so he finally released his first debut album. It's interesting... It's different its a strange experience to describe and there are numerous sounds so it is like a party in your headphones. Usually from the things I listen to and in my experience an album has a consistent feel or sound. But this is totally random. Like no two songs sound too similar, like the singles Mura Masa has been releasing. 
Also muramasa is a name of a legendary Demonic Japanese katana. 
Just sayin'


0 comments:

Post a Comment