Delay


Sorry for the lack of un-fulfilling updates. I had an injury earlier this month and I didn't think much of it until it got bad. Until I get some tests done we are not sure if it is worse than it is or will get better. Take care of yourself because health is one thing you have that you take advantage of until it is gone as this owner of a Vietnamese BBQ shop once said to me.


It is a struggle mentally and physically because I don't want to think about it all the time but it hurts so it is hard to take my mind off of it. Alas I still sketch and getting back to painting again. What happened to this month March 2016?






I am working on another book review of Dawn: The World of Final Fantasy by Yoshitaka Amano. I will have it probably by next month! (Maybe sometime this weekend)


Thank you for your interest & support!

-K










0 comments:

Post a Comment