Cloud Strife Sketch

 Started out as a quick ipad sketch of Cloud Strife. Then got Body Kun to pose for me to enter phase 2. Final Fantasy 7 Remake was a much better game that I thought it would be. I played it last year in the height of quarantine. The original is still better but they made combat interesting and fun. The OG helped cultivate my love of video games and its art when I was a kid and early teenage years. 

Giiirrrrrlll I'll just leave you hangin. Like get back to you like soon? A minute or two or never? I didn't take this one.  I'll have to find my screenshots from my playstation. I take more joke screens than anything. Compared to other people I caputred Tifa's Dolphin punch. Where she does a uppercut and a Dolphin spawns out of nowhere. 

My Resident Evil 2 Remake ones were pretty fun as well. 

In the next few weeks my time management should be under more control, and have more free time for art and more detailed posts.  










Spotify Playlist -

0 comments:

Post a Comment