Ni No Kuni: Marker Rendering

Almost done. Pretty much fully rendered. Used Copic markers and Copic paper. Man, I've somewhat become one of those artists who take forever to complete something. 😩
Just need to work on the background and some minor details. I'll probably use airbrush for the background, the compressor is so loud I have to use it in the day time before 9pm.







Yep, I like colors.








I was nervous rendering the red cape, I didn't want it to take away from the face. I don't have much red colors but I was able to layer some pink to add color and not just use red. Same with the blue hair. Markers is a medium where once you place your mark its permanent.



It's nice around this time of year, work slows down and I have more time to myself. I haven't been off a full weekend in months. To me more so than spring I feel like fall is more of a time of metamorphosis and change. I do fall cleaning instead of spring. 






Well peace and take care peeps.














































0 comments:

Post a Comment