Don't be Caught in a Black Hole



Today's advice.

Don't be caught in a black hole.
Design by Nicebleed


You can find his work
Nicebleed Art
Threadless
Society6

This totally made my day.
Discovering this.
:]


This surrealist piece to me symbolizes how some people don't realize how toxic they are. And overcoming certain pitfalls, life hurdles and such. It can have a different meaning/interpretation to another. To each his/her own.

I hope it made someone else's day as well.

Ended up buying a handful of stickers which I'll show off some other time.
=D












Sketched this the other day in my mini moleskine and non-photo blue mechanical pencil lead. Drawing is barely larger than my index finger. It's difficult to decide what direction I want to go with... I've flipped my sketchbook over numerous times. Tough when the anatomy is on point so any direction will do!



































































0 comments:

Post a Comment