Game Theory

I watch Youtube like it is cable. I don't have cable but I make due while watching it on my tv, computers or tablets.  One of the channels I subscribe to The Game Theorists has a show called Game Theory.

The conspiracies and the topics Mat Pat covers on Game Theory are convincing. Mat Pat calculates his theories and some absurd game facts with math and science. A lot of the show's dialog is pretty convincing. The things he finds echos deeply it reminds me when in school the English Literature classes demanded one to find the deeper underlying meaning in the text and the possible allusions.
















Here are a few of my favorite episodes.
I have watched a lot of Game Theory.


How Assassin's Creed Predicted the Future of Science

Surviving the Assassin's Creed Leap of Faith

Chun-Li's DEADLY Helicopter Kick (Street Fighter 5)

Why Final Fantasy is Anti-Religion

Is Link Dead in Majora's Mask?

--Watch (haha pun intended) the watch dogs ones and see if you can go to sleep at night!! O__O it makes you rethink some things.
Watch Dogs You are not safe! Pt. 1
Watch Dogs Death by hacking Pt.2
Hacker's are everywhere -Watchdogs 2

Beware Link's Hookshot in Legenf of Zelda!

Bowser's BROKEN HOME in Super Mario

Super Smash Bros TRAGIC Hidden Lore

Real Tips for SURVIVING a Zombie Apocalypse (7 Days to Die)


-Enjoy!

































































0 comments:

Post a Comment