Doodles


It is already the last week of October! I'm not sure if I'll have time to post an article again until next month!

 So now I am sharing my random sketches that are usually less than an inch tall or start up as srcibbles but you can already see a lot of the form and expression. I hope to encourage.

Next month I'm really busy as well. Moving to a bigger place. I just word my move in date was closer than expected so I might be sparse or laying posts thin until....wait for it next month.

Also another thought I'll won't have a body of new work realistically not January of next year but February. I've killed off my website again. And I'm not really active online on social media. One of these days I'll resurface. Still miss CgHub that was the bomb.

Hope everyone is well and fine.
 Keep doing what you do!
-Peace
-K



I watch a couple of daily speed paint groups they have a lot of great daily ideas. 
It is overwhelming at times to see the level of work 
people do in the time limit of 30 to 60 minutes. 









Honestly



0 comments:

Post a Comment