Miniature Art Show



If you are in the El Prado, NM area on
 February 5th you should go to the Opening Reception Night for the Miniature art show at the Millicent Rodgers Museum.

The exhibition runs from February 5th to March 6th. Opening night runs
 from February 5th 5:30-7:30pm


The show has a restriction of miniature artwork. I am a sucker for miniature objects. I was bummed that my extroverted friend won't attend because they are on vacation but I have other friends involved in the art show.

It seems a great deal of fun.  I've always missed the dead line to submit and also attend opening night!






More Information at https://www.millicentrogers.org/index.php/calendar-news/event-calendar/34-annual-miniatures-show-sale/event_details






My imagination works similar sporadic and spontaneous like this. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment