Everything Becomes F: The Perfect Insider, Beautiful Bones, Punch Line Anime

I enjoy Japanese anime
I usually try to control how much manga I read or anime watching because it interferes with being a functioning and productive member of society.

One I'm addicted to and still currently airing is


Subete na F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider
meaning
Everything becomes F: The Perfect Insider

The genre is Psychological Thriller and Mystery

One plot of the story is figuring out the meaning. To me everything becomes F(****ed)
I found another humorous explanation online like Everything becomes Frustrating Cliffhangers

One of my favorite genres of entertainment is Psychological Thrillers. I have mentioned before that somehow with a lot of tv and film I can figure out the plot fairly quickly. And in certain cases
and with this show my first theory was correct about the mystery and made me question what the solution was. My gut feeling is usually right about 90% of the time...! It made me second guess myself and really question what happened I was partially right with my conclusion but how the story unravels makes it worth while for you to experience .


Another note to make I won't talk in movies or t.v unless it is a terrible movie with terrible acting and filled with cliches. Like James Cameron's Avatar. I was on pain medication after getting my wisdom teeth removed to practically actually watch the movie without being able to get up and turn it off...With a swollen face and my face so numb I didn't feel the drool on my face. And we didn't even bother to remember the character's names.

There are two more episodes left for The Perfect Insider and it airs on Thursday mornings. I watch it on Crunchy Roll.

This show is brilliant and can throw one in a mind loop in a strategic way.
I was really surprised what the show was about after the main plot was revealed. I was skeptical that it happened and really did not know what to expect.


All I can say is that without too much detail Saikawa Sensei an distinguished awarded computer programmer and his student Moe Nishinosono go to this lab facility of the great computer programmer Dr. Magata Shiki who has locked herself in her lab for 15 years after being accused of murder. Dr. Magata has been making a lot of public appearances on t.v recently and accepts audiences from certain people. She is a fascinating character that you would like to know more about who got her doctorates as a young teenager. 




















Another great refreshing show from this fall/winter season is

Beautiful Bones: Sakurako's Investigation. This show features interesting stand alone single episode mysteries. The BB features a strong intelligent female lead. And for once for it being a female lead it is not a romance story, One time when I was tired I told someone it was a air of fresh breath I don't remember what I was talking about but I think it was about being open and dating a type of person you normally wouldn't so it is a different experience. The real quote is a breath of fresh air. Somehow the other version I say more often as a joke to see if people are paying attention to what I am saying.





Sakurako is an osteologist that recreates animal bones. As her assistant and friend Shotaro says their adventures usually start off with them looking for animal bones but always seem to find human ones instead and solve the mystery behind those bones.

The show has a lot of intricate animations and beautiful scenery to show off.













Another anime series I watched this last summer was
Punch Line
When you read the description it makes one curious about the story.













Taken from Wikipedia

About the Show

YÅ«ta Iridatsu lives at the Korai House apartment complex with four girls; Mikatan Narugino, Ito Hikiotani, Meika Daihatsu, and Rabura Chichibu. One day, following a busjacking incident, YÅ«ta finds himself ejected from his own body and becoming a spirit. Guided by the cat spirit Chiranosuke, YÅ«ta must learn to master his spirit powers in order to protect his housemates from the various circumstances they find themselves in. However, if YÅ«ta sees a girl's panties twice in a row, the Earth will be destroyed by a meteor.
In Japanese media if  one has a dirty thought or sees something
they get a nosebleed.
The show takes awhile to warm up. Somehow I found the story to be similar to the N64 game Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, With all the weird comedy in the first couple of episodes somehow the show also takes a serious tone and becomes a time traveling story about saving the world from an impacting meteoroid not told in sequential order but makes better sense as the story unravels. For those who stick with watching it after not having a strong start it has an excellent story that makes you laugh really hard and also cry at the same time. One quirky part of the show is one justice organization is called Punch Line with its leader being called Strange Juice.

At times for me enjoying other forms of art is motivating. Like how that kind of character is cool or that is an interesting take on that subject and makes me think and broadens my horizons as a designer and not just an artist.

I want my cake and eat it too.

























0 comments:

Post a Comment