Dos Cráneos

Happy later Halloween-ish!


 
Not quite but almost done...
Here is a sketch of these cute Dia los Muertos cookies I saw last year.
Went to a cafe out of town. I have so many random references I have taken over the years.
That one day will be a future painting or drawing.



Alas, I didn't do anything cool for Halloween. My friends canceled the plans and I wasn't invited personally to any other cool event. So I stayed home. Made a dent in my Annual Fall cleaning, sketched and played video games.



This is the last Alla Prima portrait I've done last month or so before the drawing group went on hiatus. I didn't think much of it. But my mentor sees a huge improvement. A new thing I tried is starting off with Holbein Mars Orange instead of the Alizarin Crimson of the same brand. The Holbein Alizarin Crimson personally has more of a Burnt Umber look.




















It extremely  difficult to focus when there are major stressors in your life. :<
Hopefully things will get better for me and I can get my mind off those things.
And be more creative!
It is both an emotional and physical battle when you aren't feeling well. 


Wish y'all well!






























This song is currently stuck in my head!







0 comments:

Post a Comment