DMC 5 E3 Reveal





E3 once again rolled in this year last week. To me it is like Christmas in June with the reveal of new games and the initial excitement. It has been a long time since I've been totally caught 

off-guard with a game release and being excited for a numbered installment of a series.

I never thought the story will get a continuation from the 2008's DMC4. 
I am definitely buying the limited edition with a statue. 
Don't care who it is of. <3










The fangirl in me wants Vergil to come back and tell Nero,
"Nero I am your baby daddy. And you are my non-love child totally not made from love."

If the story goes in that direction I'm sure the conversation won't be as hilarious. Hopefully the story will get a conclusion instead of just dropping cliffhangers and never resolving plot twists.
It is speculated that the cloaked man who took the Devil Bringer has to be no other than Vergil.
I cannot wait~! The game looks awesome. One of the cool things is stuff you see in the trailer you can do in-game like slowing down time, especially in mid-air.

One of my favorite moments playing this series was when I was playing DMC 3.
I was on the phone with my best friend and then there was a Whohoo! sound.

My friend questioned what that noise was and awkwardly I was like,
"You actually heard that?....Uh....um....I double jumped.
spring launched catapulted, teleported and flew across the screen
 and swung around a stripper pole and
Dante just said Whoohoo! when I did that."

"Oh. Wait. You did what?
Was just wondering what that noise was."




I am pretty decent but not the greatest in the game. I've beaten it in very hard mode but can never pass the first stage of Dante must die mode. Basically if you get hit once you die, and the enemies even the grunts have a ridiculous amount of health.

My style playing the game is trickster and sword master with aerial juggles.  When I play the harder modes in DMC it makes my reaction time in other games heightened. I've warned my best friend I could probably beat her in Super Smash Bros. if I practice on DMC it makes my fingers more dexterous.










Also have you seen Resident Evil 2 REmake? It is gorgeous and looks actually scary. The damage engine adds to the gross factor. I used to mock RE2 for the bad voice acting and the level design. And this awful hip hand motion. In what kind of police station do you need 3 special orbs to access the break room? In what kind of police station do you move the statue a particular way to access the chief's office? Seriously what kind of police station?

Capcom aged Leon down to really look like a rookie with a baby face on his first day on the job. Another thing to note is Leon gives himself pep talks to get through certain areas. He isn't the badass he is in future games. It has been years since I've played it and looks like things have been changed in a good way. I look forward to the game's release!




This would be my reaction playing this at home.
Whoa! oh man jeez. 
Not overdramatized clicking buttons like gamers on tv.

This are the few games that stood out for me for E3 this year.
I am sure there are a lot more I haven't discovered yet. It'll take more time to dig through it all.








Sorry for my long absence. On the first of this month I got into a car accident. It was bad, but it could of been worse. I'm bruised and banged up on on my side. Thankfully nothing was broken but I'll have to get physical therapy to help make a full recovery. Emotionally I haven't been myself lately, disoriented, easily irritable and I can't sleep on my favorite side. It is hard when you don't feel good physically and mentally. My hatred has deepened extreme hate for roadragers who do illegal maneuvers.
I want to design a bumper sticker
EXCUSE THE WAY I DRIVE. I JUST BEEN IN AN FKING ACCIDENT.
BACK OFF AND GIVE ME MY SPACE.
Anyway I've just been focused on resting and healing.
Totally ruined my plan to buy a new car this month, likely next month it will be possible.

My best friend was laughing with me that the word of the month is TRAUMATIZED.

Honestly I am not sure when I'll post again.




























































0 comments:

Post a Comment