Wacom: Ergonomics at Work in Front of the Computer by Dr. Hardo Darmstadt

I was going through my stuff and found this old handout I printed that I had found on the Wacom site before. I couldn't find it online anywhere so I decided to scan these papers.

Now these belong and are copyrighted to Wacom, Dr. Hardo Darmstadt and their affiliates. I don't own the rights nor have written any of the material. Just sharing because it is good information.
Another good article about this topic can be found here also
http://www.automotiveillustrations.com/tutorials/computer-workstation-ergonomics.html

This is a good thing to know and be aware of. I don't have proper sitting posture but I am aware of my positioning of my hands and both wrists. Never have your wrist or arm suspended between your desk and you!

Happy drawing everyone.
;]


















If their iffy


Spit fire


This actually used to be my mom's jam







0 comments:

Post a Comment