Food Cubes




I've been taking a digital painting course the last 6 weeks. Last week it was one of those moments the lightbulb of understanding went off. I Cannot use photobashing but can use various effects in photoshop like filters and patterns. Also have to show work and not add color until the last step, only painting in greyscale values. 

After painting like 30 different kinds and types I level up. Yay! 🙌🏽

In Photoshop
• Edit> Define Pattern this feature has been my friend. Rediscovered this feature.  
• Crop image
• Convert to greyscale
• & it will show up on the pattern bar 
• Once the layer is merged it can be manipulated with free transform. For the wavy effects use the liquify tool. 

* Also a reminder, use alt or opt > (move tool) drag to 
duplicate your selection instead of copy paste. ✔️
Useful tip people tend to forget.



Mind on my cubes, cubes on my mind. Cubes. Cubes. Cube. Textured Cubes.




















Spotify Playlist

0 comments:

Post a Comment