Drawing & Berried Solutions

WIP "Berried Solutions" pun intended.


Despite what I am going through I feel better when I draw. Some of it is junk and some of it is good.

I've been excited and motivated to create new work for this upcoming art show. This will be the first time it is not guaranteed that my submissions will be accepted. And the fact I am creating work specifically for an art show. This is my chance to further my Fine Art career. This specific gallery I believe will represent my work well. The deadline is the end of this month. And the show will be in March. If my work is accepted I will definitely post about the upcoming art show.   


It has been difficult at work. The day I found out about Gramps I helped a grieving woman with her funeral pamphlets and the day after I had to design 3 In Memory of t-shirts. :,<


When I have my mind on something it helps tremendously to go for a long drive. Luckily I had car maintenance scheduled in Albuquerque this past weekend. So I went to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, a longer drive than usual.   















I was always asked by Gramps if I had "Any of those figures from your head" in my sketchbook.
In recent years I do most of these on the computer because I can manipulate the drawing easier.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment